Rita Azzopardi – Interim Principal
- Congratulated our Students For The Superintendent Award For Most Improved Test Scores in ELA
- 2017-2018 Yearbooks are on sale for $20 in the office if you are interested
- No School – Friday, November 9th and Monday, November 12th
- Tuesday, November 13th – Touring Tuesday – Spread the Word to Family and Friends
- Wednesday, November 14th – HSA Dress Down if you received a N.U.T card
- Tuesday, November 20th – Parent/ Teacher Conferences (1-2:30 & 5:30- 7:00)
- Wednesday, November 21st – Join us at our Thanksgiving Mass and School Show (TBA)
Trunk or Treat- Thank you to all who participated! Turned out to be a beautiful day and the kids had a great time trunk or treating and celebrating at the Halloween Party.
1st Place – Angelopoulos Family
2nd Place- Heffernan-Wilcox Family
3rd Place – Bilotti Family
Outlet Shopping Trip/Fundraiser- If you’re interested in attending, please have payments in no later than this Thursday – November 8th.
Pie Orders- Pick up on Monday, Nov 19th in the school yard 2:45pm-3:30pm OR 7:00pm-7:30pm. All pie orders must be picked up on this day!
Dine Out – TGI Friday’s- Please Join US and Remember to Bring Your Flyer – Thursday, November 8th 11am-11pm
School Spirit Dress Down – Day has been changed back to Monday’s!! First dress down will be on Monday, Nov 19th.
Mother/ Son Event – Looking for feedback – continue with Bowling or change to a Dave & Busters event. Please let us know your thoughts!
Father/ Daughter Event – Saturday, Febraury 16th – Snug Harbor Cultural Center
Christmas Fair- In addition to our Wish List which was handed out at the last HSA Meeting – we have also set up an online Amazon Wish List as well. You can access it by visiting: http://a.co/cXo4qVa
-If purchasing/donating from this Wish List – please make sure to ship the items directly to the school – or we can always arrange for a pick up. Link will be sent via email as well.
-Still in need of smaller donations; lotto scratch offs, wine, spirits and smaller prizes for the straw game. Remember all donations big and small are appreciated & welcome !
-NY Jets donated an autographed replica lithograph to us. We’d love to build a raffle/basket around it so if you come across anything Jets related and would like to donate it – we’d greatly appreciate it. If anyone has a ticket connection – that would be great too !
-If you have any extra holiday wrapping paper or would like to donate any – we can use it!
-Still in need of items for our Made From The Heart table
We are Having a Baked From the Heart Table this year.
- If you are a Baker or Would like to donate some suggestions are: Cookies, Brownies, Cupcakes, Cakes, Cake Pops, Donuts, Rice Krispy Treats, etc
- We Will Also Have an Allergy Friendly Baked Goods Section as well (Gluten, Peanut, Tree Nut, Dairy Free) – PLEASE LABEL BAKED GOODS IF THEY ARE ALLERGY FRIENDLY
- Please contact Stefanie LoPinto – email@example.com- if you would like to donate any baked or bought goods for our table!
– Strive for Five – lots of ways to earn over the next few weeks – stuffing straws, soliciting donations, cooking a dish for the kitchen, baking – just check in with Ana Santiago for more details.
-For those willing to solicit donations – please see myself or Stephanie – we have donation request letters ready for you.
– Please donate your brown shipping boxes – we will be wrapping them in Christmas Paper to decorate our Holiday Fair!
***We are still accepting any Christmas decorations, Wrapping Paper, Clear Cellophane Rolls and Boxes***
*Our Christmas Fair wouldn’t be as successful as it is if it weren’t for our families ! So we thank you for all that you do !
Holy Name Society –
On behalf of the Holy Name Society, I would like to extend my sincere thanks for your generosity in previous years by purchasing a Christmas Tree for our annual “Christmas Tree Remembrance.” We hope that you will again consider participating in this event, as we usher in the Christmas season in grand style. A Christmas Tree Order Form is available in our school office and at the rectory. If you are interested, please fill out the form and send it along with your payment to the Rectory. Given the high demand and limited supply, we ask that all forms be submitted by no later than Friday, November 16th.
This year’s Christmas Tree lighting will occur on Saturday, December 8th, immediately following the 4pm Mass.