Monsignor Belford –
- The Arch Care facility in the convent is in the process of interviewing potential candidates for occupancy. Move in dates are scheduled for the Fall.
- The facility will have 2 facilitators that will be available to assist the residents.
Air Conditioning Update:
–The gym air conditioners were installed successfully
-We would like to move onto Phase 2, which consists of installing air conditioners in the classrooms. We are looking to raise $250,000 for the project. We are in need of large donations for completion.
- Principal Azzopardi –
- Light Ceremony & School Mass 6/4 at 8:30am in Church
- 8th Grade Dance / June 5th 7-10pm / Nansen’s Lodge / Parent Drop Off
- 8th Grade Graduation / June 7th / 1:30pm/ 10 Tickets Per Family – Arrive by 1:15 pm
- PLEASE DO NOT DECORATE THE INSIDE OR TOP OF YOUR GRADUATION CAP
- 8th Grade Breakfast / June 10th / 9:30am
- The Graduates will receive their diplomas
- Graduates are allowed to Dress Down for this event
- Pre-K 3 Graduation / June 11th / 9:30am in Church / Drop Off in Classroom
- UPK Stepping Up Ceremony / June 12th / 9:30am in Cafeteria / Drop Off in Classroom
- Kindergarten Graduation / June 13th / 9:30am in Church / Drop Off in Classroom
- Last Day of School June 14th – N.U.T Card Dress Down
- 2019 Yearbooks are available for purchase In the office for $55. Limited Supply!
- We are implementing a new policy – If your child’s overall 4th Quarter Average is 70 or Below they will be mandated to attend a summer school program.
- We will assist families with providing resources to support that student in finding extra help over the summer to help him/her prepare for the upcoming school year.
- You will be notified soon if your child falls in this category.
-First Day of school next year is September 5th, 2019.
- Look Back
- STS Basket Auction / Event raised over $15,000
- Used Clothing Fundraiser / over 1000 lbs. of clothing collected / earned $295 – Board & Brush Event / Great turn out / Will be doing again next year
- Friday, May 31st – Spring Fling (for Parents in grades K-8) at Liberty Tavern from 7-10pm!
- Monday, June 3rd – Field Day (rain or shine). Dress Down Day. Grade specific colors should be worn if possible. They are as follows: K & 6th – Blue, 1st & 4th – Yellow, 2nd & 7th – Green, 3rd & 5th – Red and 8th may wear their Graduation T-Shirt. This is your last opportunity to earn your Strive for Five hours. All families that did not meet the Strive for Five requirement will receive a bill for $75.00 from the school office.
- Soccer Registration for the Fall ‘19/Spring ‘20 Season – June 6th 7:30-8:30pm in the school Gym or online at stsoccerclub.com. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Treasurer Update
- Christmas Fair – $17,000
- Basket Auction – $15,000
- Overall, We Collected $50,000 with our Fundraisers!
On behalf of the entire HSA Board, I would like to personally thank everyone who helped make our first year a success! We will be working hard all summer to make the 2019/2020 school year a fun one and as always, we welcome your thoughts and ideas. You can reach us anytime by emailing email@example.com.
Enjoy your summer!