Principal Rita Azzopardi
- Please follow Our School on Instagram – search for: stteresaschoolsi or click here https://www.instagram.com/stteresaschoolsi/
- Clarification on the White Polo: Both the Boys and the Girls can wear the White Polo with both the Spring and Winter Uniform.
After School Programs:
Monday –DRAMA (K-8th grade.)
Wednesday – Brickz for Kids (1-5th grade.)
Wednesday – Coding
Wednesday – Cheerleading (Pre-K -8th Grade.)
Friday – Premier Chess (K-8th Grade.) *** SPOTS AVAILABLE***
**** If we DO NOT fill up the classes, we may not be able to offer it as a program ****
If you would like A Sign-Up Sheet for Any of these Programs, Please Contact the Office ASAP!
After School Tutoring:
We will be offering services through Catapult on Tuesdays and/ or Thursdays. Updated information will be sent home soon.
HSA Board Updates by Allison Cuddy
Please welcome Sam Surat to the STS HSA Board. Sam will be stepping in as our new Volunteer Coordinator. If you have any questions regarding your Strive For Five hours, you can email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uniform Exchange
Going forward, please feel free to bring any gently used, stain free uniform items to our HSA Meetings. Take what you need and leave what you don’t!
- School Spirit
The online school spirit store is officially closed. We are waiting on a delivery date (2-3 weeks) and will announce as soon as we find out. Just as a reminder, purchasing a school spirit t-shirt, zip up hoodie, sweatshirt or hoodie entitles your child to a “gym bottom” dress down every Monday for the remainder of the school year. We will announce a start date soon.
- Looking Forward
- Thursday, 10/24 – Jimmy Max Dine Out Event – 50% Back to Our School! Dine in ONLY and reservations are recommended.
- Thursday, 10/31 – Trunk or Treat – If you would like to Participate, please contact the office to SIGN UP- Flyer will be sent home as well.
- IF You Are Sending in Any Candy or Desserts for Halloween Please Make Sure That They Are NUT FREE!
- If You Are Participating in the Trunk or Treat – Please Be Aware That All Candy that IS Distributed MUST BE NUT FREE!
- Click here for flyer: TRUNK OR TREAT – Google Docs
- Thursday, 10/31 – Upper Grades Halloween Party 12pm – 2pm (Grades 5-8). Pizza lunch will be provided.
- 8th Grade is Allowed to Wear Their Costumes to School- No Scary Masks, Weapons and Props ALLOWED
- Thursday 10/31 – Orange and Black Dress Down Day for All Grades (Pre-K – 7th)
- School Pictures – Monday 11/4
- There is a Field Trip to the Farm planned as well. Please send your child into school in their winter uniform. In a separate bag, please send in your child’s gym uniform with their sneakers. They will be changing before leaving the school for the farm!
- Ho Brah Dine Out Event – Tuesday 11/12
- Delicious Orchards Holiday Pies – Flyers Coming Home – Payment due back no later than 11/13. Cherry, Apple, Mince, Pumpkin & Pecan will be available
- Boards & Brushes Event – Wednesday, 11/20 6:30pm
- Christmas Fair Set Up – Wednesday 12/4 – 9:00am
- Christmas Fair Dates – Thur 12/5 8am-3pm, Sat 12/7 12pm-7pm and Sun 12/8 10am-3pm
- The HSA is in need of empty shipping boxes, rolls of wrapping paper, empty soda can case and of course, donations big and small.
- Our Amazon Wish List has been created and new items are being added every day.
- We are also looking for volunteers to bake for our Baked from The Heart table and dishes for our Christmas Cafe (each item donated counts towards your Strive for Five). Also, we are looking for donations for our Made from The Heart table as well.
- Reminder to Class Parents – as previously mentioned, you are required to work either the Sat or Sun of the Christmas Fair or the Basket Auction. If you are planning on working the Christmas Fair – please let Rosalinda Cinquemani know.
- Straws – there is a signup sheet here tonight for those who would like to earn some hours stuffing straws. Please see Sam Surat.
- Mystery Book – was a hit at last year’s Basket Auction so we’ve decided to bring it in for the Christmas Fair as well. If you have any new or gently used books at home that you’d like to donate, please let us know.
- Donation Request Letters – if you’d like to solicit for donations please feel free to take a few letters with you tonight. For every 5 donations obtained – 1 hour is earned towards Strive for Five.